Monday, February 25, 2019

Remember 3 simple steps while planning a trip to your favorite Destination

Planning a trip abroad is both exciting and overwhelming. It’s fun to dream of all the exciting things you can do your trip.
But actually, planning it out– from making a budget to looking for hotel stays, car rentals — it can all be very frustrating and requires a lot of effort.

When I was planning my first trip overseas, I really had no idea what to do.
  • I didn’t know how to apply for a Visa
  • I didn’t know what places to see, and what to avoid
  • I was running on a tight budget and had no idea how to find cheap flight tickets, and hotel stays.

As it turns out, my first travel abroad was a complete mess. I ended up buying overpriced tickets, spending too much on hotels and food and missing out on a lot of great things.
But the good news is that this doesn’t have to be you.
Over the years, I’ve planned countless trips. And I’m here to share my experience with you so you can have a fascinating, and a rewarding trip abroad.
So, let’s get started:

1. Ask yourself 5 basic questions
A lot of people talk about travel but don’t have a definite goal. To make your trip a reality, the first thing is to set a travel goal you can work towards. You can do this by asking yourself 5 basic questions:
  • Where do you want to go?
  • How much time do you have?
  • Who are you traveling with?
  • What kind of experiences do you like?
  • When do you wish to go?

If you find planning tedious, you can opt for pre-made tour packages. I always prefer to plan my trips. But you can buy travel packages that include everything from hotel stays to sight-seeing. I recommend Sky Scanner and JetBlue Airways Phone Number. Both offer personalized tour packages tailored to your travel goals.


2. Book your Tickets
The second step is to look for tickets. Flight tickets are one of the biggest travel expenses. Spend some time researching for cheap flight tickets. And always try the book in advance.
From my experience, it is always better to book directly from the airlines as there are no middle parties involved. Almost all major airlines offer similar features, but I mostly prefer to fly with JetBlue. You can directly book your tickets by contacting JetBlue Airways Phone Number @ +1–888–987–0001

If you wish to fly with any other airlines, it is always better to contact them directly.


3. Get a Place to Stay
The second biggest expense for your trip abroad is going to be accommodation. Hotels can be quite expensive if you’re on a low budget. I mostly stay at backpacking hostels and Airbnb rentals during my travel.

Another good option would be to book your stays via an airlines company. For example: If you’re flying JetBlue, you could directly contact the JetBlue Airways Phone Number, and ask them if they’re offering discounts on hotel stays.

Most airline companies have partnered with hotels to offer cheap stays abroad. So, it’s a good idea to contact them and inquire if they’re offering hotel stays.

In this post, I’ve covered the 3 most fundamental things for your Travel abroad. In my next post, I’ll talk about sight-seeing, travel insurances and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment